Hello, I am a jewelry artisan since 2006. I never take a class to do this. I just tend to think outside the box and color outside the lines. My creations are distinctive in style just for make you feel and look very unique. I love playing with color, texture and what is telling me the materials, specially the wire. I like to use aluminum, copper and silver wire. Also I love to use sea glass and the most beautiful beads and seeds from my town. I also receive inspiration of the Free Bohemian Style, Funky Style, Gypsy Style, Eclectic Style and a touch of Old Hollywood Glamour Style. My love of nature, passion for the arts and spirit for life pours through each design. I love to create, to use my God-given talent in order to bring beauty, light and inspiration to the world.

Conjuto en semillas de Puerto Rico

Saludos, 

Este conjunto está hecho con diferentes semillas de Puerto Rico. Las semillas utilizadas son: flamboyán (Delonix regia), la semilla del árbol de pacara (Enterolobium contortisiliquum) o mejor conocida como oreja de mono, palmetos, mato gris (Caesalpinia bonduc) y haba playera. El árbol de paraca crece de 30 a 60 pies de alto. Tiene un tronco muy ancho y necesita mucho espacio. La cáscara de sus semillas es en forma de oreja, de ahí su mote. La corteza tiene un olor peculiar, como el agarrobo. La semilla tiene diferentes tonos de marrón y a mi parecer es muy bonita.
 

Oreja de mono
Haba playera
Mato gris

3 comentarios: